Certifications and Degrees
With over 15+ years as a counselor in trauma and crisis situations, wellness coaching, community and program development. I work with clients individually and in group programs, as well as, teaching workshops. I have a strong intuitive sense, am practical, focused, knowledgeable, and playful. I motivate my clients through encouragement with a calm presence that inspires them to move forward with healthy lifestyle changes in small bite-sized pieces.
- Certified Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, 2015
- Certified Food and Spirit Practitioner, 2015
- Minister with Universal Life Church, 2014
- Direct Moxibustion Technique Certification, 2013
- Dual Master’s of Social Work and Public Health from New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, 2013
- Usui Natural Healing System Reiki Master/Teacher, 2013
- Level one Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping) practitioner, 2012
- Bachelor of Social Work from University of South Florida, Tampa, 2001
My certifications and degrees are combined to encompass a wide knowledge of various health concerns based on imbalances in the body from the food we eat and our life experiences. Through a holistic overview consisting of various questions about foods you eat, social interactions, career, and life stressors, I work with you through creating manageable goals to overcome your concerns and support you 1 step at a time through a variety of techniques and resource customized for your specific needs.